Welcome my sweet friends!
I am yet again back with a new review - Philips Heated Straightening Brush Review.
Do you want naturally straight and beautifully shiny hair? Who doesn't want? Every one does.
Straight hair are a craze today. But you have to cough up a good amount of money in beauty parlor to get that amazing straight and shiny hair.
But fret not.
Today I am back with another review of a device which will allow you to straighten your hair right at home. Yes you heard it right. No need to go to beauty parlor. This device will not only save your buck also your time.
So, let's begin with this review.
This is Philips Heated Straightening Brush BHH880 Review. This brush comes from a very reputable brand Philips.
Highlights of Philips BHH880 10 Heated Straightening Brush with Thermoprotect Technology
- Product Overview and Claims
- Product Highlights
- Technical Specifications
Product Overview and Claims
According to the manufacturer, Philips, only 5 minutes is all you need to get a perfect straight hair. After 5 minutes you will see yourself in the mirror admiring your natural beautiful, shiny and straight hair.
- The device contains Keratin infused ceramic coating for shiny, smooth, frizz-free hair.
- For an electronic device you may worry that it would be difficult to control the temperature of the brush and it may damage your hair. The device has Silk ProCare technology to minimize heat damage on hair. Temperature of the bristles are automatically optimized for maintaining constant temperature and prevents overheating.
- It also has ThermoProtect technology which maintains even temperature across the brush to prevent overheating for protected, healthy looking hair.
- It contains two temperature settings (170°c & 200°c) to best suit your hair type.
- Triple bristle design gently detangles and straightens while protecting your scalp from heat.
- It comes with fast heat-up time. Once you switch on the device is ready to use in 50 seconds. It also has LED light to indicate when the brush is ready to use.
- The large Paddle -shaped brush allows you to straighten more hair in one go.
- The Philips brush comes with 1.8M swivel cord for maximum flexibility.
Technical Specifications of Philips BHH880/10 Heated Straightening Brush:-
|Keratin infused coating||Yes|
|Temperature Settings||2 settings, 170°C and 200°C|
|Brushing area (mm)||116 L x 60 W|
|Number of heated bristles||111|
|Auto shut-off||after 60 min|
|Product size (mm)||350 L x 75 W x 48 D|
|Total number of bristles||247|
|LED light indicator||White color|
|Cord length||1.8 m|
Pros and Cons of Philips Heated Straightening Brush
Philips heated straightening brush with thermoprotect technology could be a great addition to your dressing table.
If you are a girl who are always on move and doesn't have much time to take care of your styling needs then these product by Philip would be a great choice.
Just spend 5 minutes a day with this brush and get wonderful straight hair. Flaunt your shiny straight hair among your friends and let them keep guessing how you get time to keep your hair straight every day. ha ha.
I hope you that you liked this review on Philips heated straightening brush.
Philips Heated Straightening Brush Price
The price of this straightening brush on Amazon is given below. You can get this product on EMI also if you are low on budget.
I tried to include all the product related details in this review. I hope that you find this review useful.
So try this product and do share your feedback / review of Philips Heated Straightening Brush in comments below.
Have a great day 🙂
Also Read: Biotique Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links – that means, if you are sweet enough to use the Amazon link to buy the product, I earn small commission (at no additional cost to you) that keeps me going and working hard to write these posts for you!
Also, please note that not two people have same types of hair and skin. So what works for me might not work for you. The content in this article is produced for information purpose only. Whenever in doubt always consult your doctor or physician.