Hello my pretty friends, today I am presenting WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Review for you all.
A hairstyle, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of hair, usually on the human scalp. I hope I am not exaggerating if I say that hairstyling is one of the most important or perhaps is the first step towards showing off your personality.
Especially if you are a working women or a college girl you need to maintain a decent appearance every day including your hairstyle.
If you move out almost every day then dust, dirt or other environmental debris attached itself to your scalp, roots or hair.
Thus, you would need a good shampoo and a conditioner to take care of your hair.
Hairstyling is perhaps the first step towards showing off your personality. People make an assessment of your personality based on your appearance, and the first factor that defines your appearance is your hairdo. If you are a working woman and need to keep up a decent appearance, a good shampoo and conditioner are perhaps what you need to focus on. Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo is one of the products we would recommend you for the purpose.
If you want to learn about different hair styles visit this site – hadviser.com.
Okay, lets move on to this review.
Highlights of WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- Product Overview and Claims
- Directions For Use
- My Experience
- Pros and Cons
Product Overview and Claims
The Wow ACV Shampoo claims to be absolutely free of Sulfate and Paraben. Sulfate is widely used in shampoos to make them foam. It, however, damages the hairin the longer run.
The product also is said to be made of Ecocert certified ingredients including 100 percent natural raw Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar. ACV is known for it detox properties and effectively removes dirt, grim and product bulid-ups gently.Moreover, the shampoo is alcohol and cruelty free as well.
Powered with 100% pure, unfiltered and unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar, Sweet Almond Oil and Argan Oil. It helps gently detoxify the hair & scalp by clearing up the buildups caused by dust, pollution, dead scalp cells and styling products.
WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Ingredients
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar: It is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and enzymes, safe and natural antimicrobial. It is very effective in removing flakes and buildups.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil is rich in essential fats and vitamin E thus, it not only nourishes hair and scalp but also boost gloss.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is rich in linoleum and omega 6 fatty acids which keeps hair soft and moisturized.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Rich in medium chain saturated fatty acids that help hydrate the hair & reverse the damage inflicted by heat treatments, pollution & styling products. It is also rich in lauric acid that checks the growth of bacteria, fungi & viruses.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids & vitamin E which prevents hair breakage, binds split ends and works as a natural sunscreen to save the hair from sun damage.
- Vitamins B5 & E: Provide rich antioxidant protection. Support healthy hair growth.
[amazon box=”B076B6CPD7″ template=”list”]
Directions for Use
Step 1: Pour a generous dollop on the palm and apply on wet hair.
Step 2: Massage gently into soaking wet hair and scalp using fingertips.
Step 3: Work up a rich lather and rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, comb hair before shampoo.
- Leave the lather on for 5 minutes before rinsing to let the apple cider vinegar gently and thoroughly detox your hair and scalp.
- For best results use the shampoo twice a week.
Once you pour small quantity of shampoo in your hand you will instantly experience fresh smell of apples but not too over the top, is quite subtle enough. The smell vanish as soon as you wash your hair.
It is light golden yellow in color and has a balanced texture. It is neither too thin nor too thick. The shampoo spread over your hair easily and thoroughly.
Before I start using this shampoo my hair was felt as dry and noticed a bit of dandruff on the scalp. Believe me, just after first wash my hair felt silky and soft. With time it also reduced hair fall, dandruff and improved shine of my hair.
One thing I noticed that it doesn’t foam unlike other popular drugstore product which you see on television commercial so some may end up using lots of quantity which may dry up your hair.
Small quantity of shampoo every day for one or two months is enough to see improvement.
Note: If you are looking for quick result then I am sorry you would be disappointed. As per my experience it would take about one month or so to see noticeable results.
Pros and Cons of WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- 4 star rating out of 5 (13,000+ ratings on Amazon)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Regular use removes scalp build-ups, restores shine
- Efficiently repair & revive weak, thin & damaged hair
- Prevents hair breakage, binds split ends
- Free of harmful sulphates, parabens, mineral oil and alcohol
- May not see quick results. It will take a month or two to see noticeable results.
WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo has been made with the natural ingredients from the Himalayan mountains. It is skin and hair friendly and free of harsh chemicals.
This product is 100% vegan, totally without sulphate, paraben, mineral oil, silicone, or gluten.
I hope you liked the WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo review.
This product is value for money and I would advise you to give it a try.
I would also advise you to do some early morning exercises. Exercises helps to keep your body healthy and stress free. Regular exercise maintains your overall health including your hair.
WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner Price
This product comes in 600mL bottle. The price of this product is given below. You can buy WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo online from the link given below.
[amazon box=”B076B6CPD7″ template=”horizontal”]
I hope that you find this review useful.
So try this product and do share your feedback / review of WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo in comments below.
Have a lovely day 🙂
Also Read: Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links – that means, if you are sweet enough to use the Amazon link to buy the product, I earn small commission (at no additional cost to you) that keeps me going and working hard to write these posts for you!
Also, please note that not two people have same types of hair and skin. So what works for one might not work for others. The content in this article is produced for information purpose only. Whenever in doubt always consult your doctor or physician.